11.12.2010

First Post

I've always struggled with first posts on pretty much every blog I've had. The first words that are written usually set the stage for everything else that will follow. So.... what I've decided to do on my first official post is to show you a glimpse at one of my absolute favorite things...




That's it. So simple. I love curling up in a little ball, tucking my face into the strong shoulder of my loving husband or my best friend. I have had a lot of people marvel at how I can scrunch into such a tiny ball and honestly, I don't know! But hey, it does come in handy on a long airplane flight or car ride :)

I know it's just a little glimpse, but I hope you feel like you know a tad bit more about me. I'll write again soon, next time about inspiration boards! ttfn

Laura Brittania


No comments:

Post a Comment